Eon is looking to add an experienced Director of Implementations to lead a team of integration analysts, implementation managers and product configuration specialists. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, this person will be a key member of Eon’s management team, and will partner with engineering, product, customer success and sales to ensure the best implementation experience for our clients.
The implementation director is responsible for scaling the team and instituting repeatable, standardized implementation processes. We are seeking a driven, innovative, and strategic leader, with a talent for empowering high performing teams, problem solving and an ability to get things done. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work closely with the team to address challenges, find creative solutions, and keep Eon moving into the future.
Your Key Knowledge and Skills:
- Lead a high performing team emphasizing professional development, hiring, diverse thinking and team member enablement
- Define, hardwire and continually evolve repeatable standards for all aspects of the implementation cycle - from contract to live:
- Client resource and integration methodology alignment
- Project management (including managing a team of project managers)
- Data acquisition, ingestion and validation
- Product configuration
- UAT and go-live support
- Team resource planning, allocation and prioritization
- Partner with:
- Product, Engineering and Customer Success to identify opportunities to continually improve the ease, quality and speed of implementations for clients and Eon
- Sales to operationalize processes to align clients on implementation scope pre-contracting and ensure clean, consistent transitions post-contracting
- Operate with high cross-functional collaboration, transparency and communication
- Effectively problem solve and serve as an internal and client-facing point of escalation for all aspects of our implementation work
- Managing implementation gross margin to meet corporate objectives
Professional & Personal Qualifications:
- 8+ years in a customer facing, technical role working with hospitals / health systems
- Proven ability to develop diverse teams and foster a positive team culture and environment
- Deep experience integrating 3rd party software applications with hospital EMRs (Epic, Cerner, AllScripts, Meditech) - experience implementing EMRs or a background in health system IT preferred
- Extensive experience with project management methodologies
- Experience operating successfully in the high pace, high ambiguity environments associated with early stage or high growth digital health companies
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiating and conflict resolution skills
- Experience working closely with product and engineering teams (off-shore team experience highly preferred)
- Ability to break down complex issues and present solutions to the executive team and cross-functional teammates.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo with a bias to simplicity
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work schedules
- Paid Sick Time, Maternity, Paternity and Bereavement leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
Check us out at eonhealth.com!
EON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our culture celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Thank you for considering Eon.