Nextworld, named #1 “Best Place to Work” in 2020 and 2021 by the Denver Business Journal, is a high-growth software development company based entirely in the Denver Tech Center and is looking for a talented and motivated Services Sales Account Executive.
What You’ll Do
Core responsibilities include working the professional services implementation and educational services back-sell SOW process for North America against a booking target within a solution vertical. This position works directly with customers to scope effort, write, process and negotiate the SOWs.
Here Is a Closer Look At Your Responsibilities
- Respond to customer and internal requests to provide Services proposals and SOWs.
- Develop and work back-sell campaigns to drive incremental business.
- Work with the customer to identify requirements and work internally to scope effort, develop estimates and create proposals.
- Draft SOWs to ensure alignment with business and legal requirements, gather approvals, ensure credit checks, and track status and communication between key parties.
- Deliver, review and negotiate the SOW with the customer, to closure.
- Communicate and train internal resources on standard processes and procedures for requesting and completing back-sell services opportunities.
- Enforce company contracting guidelines, methodology, and standard operating procedures.
- Identify and escalate commercial, revenue recognition, and legal issues when appropriate.
- Communicate frequently with cross-functional teams.
Who You Are
You are a determined, hard-working individual with an enthusiasm for sales and customer success. You are effective in client-facing roles with superior communication skills. Your ability to identify areas or process improvements and efficiencies has made you successful in the past. You thrive in a results-focused environment and never stop pursuing a challenge.
What You Bring
- A professional and organized individual with 2-5+ years of hands-on experience with supply chain software (demand planning, retail planning, warehouse management, etc.)
- Experience working directly with customers and internally to close business against a target.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with an aptitude for sales.
- Successfully worked cross-functionally to complete a task.
- Ability to process high volumes of contracts to align with NA monthly targets.
- Proven self-starter with experience following through on tasks.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
Compensation Range: $100,000 - $125,000 Base Salary + 50/50 Split Commission = Total yearly OTE of $200,000 - $250,000