Associate Application Developer
We are looking for dedicated, hard-working, and motivated individuals to develop enterprise software applications on our no-code development platform. This is an entry-level position for individuals who love solving business problems with technology.
Education and work experience preferences
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
· Exposure to developing applications or writing code in any language
· An understanding of Financials, Distribution, or Manufacturing business processes.
· Knowledge of Agile / Scrum development methodologies
· Problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset
· Understanding of basic programming principles
· Good time-management skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Willingness to continuously learn and grow
· Thrives in a team environment
· Design and implement high quality software solutions that meet stakeholder requirements
· Support our existing customers by resolving issues
· Build and execute manual and automated unit tests
· Collaborate with team members and stakeholders in an agile environment using the Scrum methodology
Starting salary range: $60,000 - $70,000 Depending on Experience
Values & Benefits
· The single most important component to our success is the people who work at Nextworld. Nextworld is an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring and retaining the best, most innovative and grounded people our industry has to offer. We want every employee to think of their position in the company as more than a job. It should also be a gratifying, enjoyable part of life. Join an organization that offers:
· A knowledgeable, experienced, and fun team
· The chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup and truly make an impact
· Competitive compensation and benefit offerings, including medical, dental, 401(k) and more
Position located in Greenwood Village, CO; All applicants should be prepared to work three or more days onsite.