Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Capture and Management software, one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Eon Patient Management (EPM) platform has won some of the biggest accounts in healthcare. We have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise which includes: scalable, pre-built applications with a highly configurable, no-code integration process.
As the leader in the market, we have pioneered the use of Artificial Intelligence to enable high value patient identification and management for healthcare organizations ranging from individual hospitals to small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
This really is the perfect role!
The Care Management Coordinator (CMC) collaborates closely with patients and provider offices on behalf of the CM customer. The CMC is responsible for managing inbound and outbound calls and is an integral and key member of CM to ensure patients receive their recommended follow-up care within an appropriate timeframe for increased patient adherence and optimal outcomes. Care Management (CM) is a new, radically different approach to the longitudinal management of patients enrolled in screening programs or patients who present with an incidental finding.
What You Do:
- Complete daily call assignments by utilizing call scripts to communicate to patients and providers regarding their recommended upcoming and/or overdue follow-up.
- Answer inbound calls from patients and providers and address any questions and/or concerns.
- Return calls for all voicemails received in a timely manner from patients and providers and address any questions and/or concerns.
- Document all call communications and outcomes within Eon EPM.
- Maintain accurate patient navigation details by updating follow-up information within Eon EPM as obtained from patients and/or providers.
- Deactivate patients when deactivation criteria is met within Eon EPM.
- Assist in CM Quality and Improvement processes.
- Attend all departmental and/or organizational meetings as required.
- Generate reports within Eon EPM as requested.
Knowledge & Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Degree in Medical Assistant or Medical Office experience preferred
- Foundational knowledge base in medical terminology
- Proficient with MacBook
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Ability to work in a high stress environment
- Ability to multitask, with prioritization skill set
- Ability to acknowledge and handle multiple personality and character traits in a polite and respective manner
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation time
- Paid Sick Time, Maternity, Paternity and Bereavement leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
If we still have your attention, don't delay, send us your resume.
EON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our culture celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.