Cell-Ed tackles one of the world’s most intractable problems: teaching people the essential skills they need to thrive. Skills include reading a child’s homework, searching the internet, communicating confidently, managing time, and navigating health care. One in three people does not have these skills preventing pathways to a better life, work, and health. Our science-based, radically accessible learning is proven to teach essential skills more effectively and in a fraction of time by delivering engaging micro-lessons, coaching, and certificates over messaging and audio across any mobile device.
- Offer an easy, accessible, and affordable way to deliver training to those who need it most
- Deliver value-based care to vulnerable populations
- Deliver mobile learning customized to local needs and contexts
Cell-Ed serves 70,000+ adults learning English and other foundational skills (literacy, numeracy, and work). We are uniquely positioned to design, build, and scale software systems to help educators, students, community practitioners, and governments better address the myriad of challenges they face. Our technology teams help bring personalized learning tools to educators.
- Collaborate with the Product Management Team on identifying the business context of requirements.
- Actively participate in all Scrum/Agile rituals and drive teams to achieve project and product objectives.
- Liaise with Engineering team to ensure accurate alignment of the requirements during implementation
- Perform stakeholder analysis, document business requirements.
- Create traceability of business requirements to technical requirements, evaluate results
- Be driving issue review meetings with Product and Engineering teams and take necessary actions for the completion of high priority issue fixes
- Manage committed plans for the overall project, taking into consideration deadlines, dependencies, resources and costs.
- Follow best practices and procedures in project management within the project and contribute to the continuous improvement..
- Develop workflow solutions and applications to automate and streamline business processes.
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences within the organization
- Solve problems by understanding the “why” of each aspect
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- 4+ years of experience in requirement gathering, process modeling, current/future state analysis, implementation and documentation.
- Ability to drive project teams and stakeholders towards defined goals
- Experience facilitating collaboration, understanding of business requirements, relationship building, and driving standard enterprise-wide business processes.
- Ability to set goals, meet project deadlines and self-motivated..
- Sound judgment in evaluating situations when making decisions.
- Knowledge and experience on Scrum/ Agile practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to facilitate interactive sessions with business.
- Ability to effectively communicate and liaise between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Professional certification/s (CCBA/CSPO/PMI-PBA) would be an added advantage.
- This role is 100% remote, with the flexibility to work anywhere in the U.S.
- 6 Months contract to hire.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
$90,000 - $135,000
$90,000 - $135,000
Thank you for considering Discovery Partners.