What We’ll Do
When you join the Nextworld/Cloud Inventory team, you’ll become part of a company that’s not simply out to create a product—we want to give you the tools to alter how they do business. We want to change how people think of and use technology, too. We will help you to push yourself to grow and thrive in a remote casual environment that’s built on collaboration with other smart, innovative people. As you help build Nextworld/Cloud Inventory’s success, you’ll share in those achievements with a competitive compensation program (not to mention a robust benefits package). And because we place a high emphasis on that oft-touted work-life balance, you'll have the flexibility and control over your schedule to work in a relaxed environment that gives you the freedom to take care of the important things outside of work.
What You'll Do
Challenge yourself by entering the world of ERP and digital supply chain solutions and selling the essential value of Nextworld/Cloud Inventory® robust solutions to key clients throughout your assigned region. You will be responsible for nurturing existing accounts and hunting for new accounts across your defined territory. More specifically, you will focus activities to drive the sale of our Nextworld/Cloud Inventory® solutions throughout new and existing
accounts. As an integral part of the sales team, you will also effectively coordinate and utilize a varied group of company resources, including Solution Engineers, to drive opportunities to closure. This candidate closes deals independently, engages at all levels of prospect organizations, and effectively coordinates a strong supportive team and cross-functional departments to consistently achieve and surpass quota expectations.
Here's a closer look at some of your primary responsibilities:
· Independent in building a solid pipeline, managing escalations, identifying new business opportunities, delivering financial proposals for complex solutions, and negotiating and closing deals.
· To expand new business opportunities in existing and new customer accounts within the assigned territory to ensure meeting and/or exceeding assigned quarterly/annual quota objectives.
· Create new and leverage existing C-level relationships to effectively communicate Nextworld/Cloud Inventory's unique value proposition.
· Penetrate major accounts with the complete Nextworld/Cloud Inventory® portfolio leading to achieving and/or exceeding assigned revenue targets, while adhering to all other corporate requirements.
· Develop and implement territory-wide business and sales action plans to achieve sales quota in assigned territory by maintaining a solid opportunity pipeline; territory mapping and opportunity identification; maintaining all relevant data in the CRM (NetSuite); formulating and executing major account strategies; efficiently qualifying prospects and following a disciplined solution selling approach; establishing accurate sales forecasts; executing sales plans consistently.
· Quarterback a talented and effective sales support team throughout the sales process.
· Most importantly, establish lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
What you Bring
· Proven track record of sales success. Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
· Maximize customer-facing activities with the ability to listen, understand and communicate complex strategic solutions, utilizing effective discovery techniques to uncover sales opportunities.
· Demonstrated experience selling software in the supply chain industry.
· Knowledge of the ERP software market.
· Ability to analyze customers’ workflow, assess challenges, and determine where the ROI is most effective.
· Become a trusted advisor to customers to generate future selling opportunities into the account.
· Ability to leverage existing C-level relationships and operate in a highly competitive environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent ability to establish rapport with customers and colleagues.
· Willingness to travel to client sites as needed (25% annual average) to customer sites.
· Must possess a high level of energy with a positive attitude, and the ability to see the future and grow within the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, plus 4-7+ years of successful track record selling software.