What You Do:
- Accountable for achieving your sales target by developing and executing a territory sales plan that aligns with the company go-to-market strategy
- Manage sales process from Initial Briefing through to close
- Quickly become expert on the product use cases, underlying technology platform and future vision and lead conversations with a wide range of health system contacts
- Lead product demonstrations that communicate complex technical and clinical concepts using crisp, easy to understand, value-oriented language
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to define and evolve sales process, market approach strategy, target account definition, product packaging and positioning, etc.
- Keep all territory activity, opportunities and forecasting current in CRM
Knowledge & Skills:
- 6-10 years quota carrying experience
- Provider side healthcare software required (Enterprise clinical workflow SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience in Early / Growth stage environments preferred
- Verifiable track record achieving / exceeding annual quota in a highly competitive environment with multiple clinical, administrative and technical stakeholders
- Ability to qualify opportunities, manage extensive follow-up to obtain customer commitments, and negotiate and close contracts
- Ability to understand the business challenges our prospects and clients are facing and effectively translate these challenges to the capabilities of our products and services
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with an execution mindset and high personal accountability for exceeding sales outcomes
- Ability to travel 20-50%
Sea change comes from a very small, special group of people. Solving life-saving problems, if done well, leads to beneficial human impact. Join the Eon team and let’s make sea change together.
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary and incentive compensation
- Health and dental insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Unlimited vacation time
- Paid Sick Time, Maternity, Paternity and Bereavement leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $140,000 - $160,000 (yr base pay); however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Since this is a Sales role, Variable Pay is also included beyond base pay. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base (CEPA) pay information is based on market location.
EON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our culture celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Check us out at eonhealth.com
Check us out at eonhealth.com