Our client who is an Architectural & Engineering design firm is seeking an Architectural Designer to join their multi-discipline staff. The client is a small, multi-discipline AE design firm in Denver, providing architectural, structural, and site civil design services in a wide range of project types. The position provides hands-on experience in all phases of a project from concept design thru construction documents and construction, offering an unlimited range of experience development opportunities with a highly collaborative design team.
Established over 30 years ago, the Architectural and Design firm has a diverse portfolio of work ranging from commercial, manufacturing, religious, retail, restaurant, education, and government projects. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with the lead Architect and Engineer to creatively bring to life client projects. Ability to create a positive impact for clients.
Architectural Designer Requirements:
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in Architecture or a related design degree at a minimum.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience directly related to architectural drafting and design. Exposure to commercial-related projects in the past two years is preferred.
- Actively participate in prospective and current client meetings providing support to the firm’s internal team members and guidance to clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Hands-on participation in project deliverables from concept design thru construction document preparation.
- Proactive research and command of building codes and involvement in the construction process to project completion.
- Demonstrated team player willing to pick up new skills to support the firm’s all-hands-on-deck style of work.
- Ability to communicate complex material succinctly and effectively to clients, vendors, partners, and building departments.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, and other 3D project modeling software on architectural projects in a professional environment.
- Current design portfolio illustrating a command of creative design through past projects.
- Assistance in Continuing Education towards Licensure
- The anticipated salary range is $65,000 to $85,000 dependent on experience
- 100% Coverage of Insurance premiums
- 401 K Benefit Plan
- 4 weeks PTO - Personal Time Off
- A relaxed work environment that balances individual development and personal needs with flexibility in the work week schedule.
Thank you for considering Iridium.